Private Retreat Framed By Mountain ViewsStunning panoramic mountain views, relaxed contemporary interiors and tranquil surrounds define this unique split level home. Backing onto crown land provides the perfect private retreat for you to come home to, whilst only minutes to back beach and less than 1km to local shops and cafes.
- An expanse of glass captures the natural light and views
- New kitchen equipped with quality appliances
- Sunken lounge and dining opens out to deck and views
- Main bathroom features spa bath and a separate toilet
- Polished timber and tiled floors throughout
- Downstairs rumpus, bedroom and laundry/bath
- Terraced yard to level lawn plus above ground pool
- Detached single garage with storage space
- Approximately 20 minutes drive to Kempsey
The information contained in the advertising of this property is not based on any independent enquiries or knowledge of the agents, and the vendor and agents expressly disclaim any liability arising therefrom. The accuracy of the information cannot be guaranteed, and prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries and form their own judgement as to these matters.
- Property Type: House
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Land Size: 632sqm
- Toilets: 2
- Garage Spaces: 1
- Carports: 3
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Shops
- Polished Timber Floor
Can I afford 35 Skyline Crescent?
With access to the best on offer from 30 lenders and complete support and advice from pre-approval to settlement, you can trust an Elders Home Loans broker to find a quick and simple solution.Get a Quote