Price Reduced, Instructions Are Clear WILL BE SOLD!Situated on a private estate, this unique lifestyle property is nestled on approximately 2.5 acres (1 hectare) of land within an easy 5 minute drive to the beautiful beachside village of Crescent Head.
Defined by rustic charm, wooden interiors and scenic views over picturesque surrounding landscapes, Itchycoo Park' resonates wonderfully with the words of its namesake song - it's all too beautiful.
• Impressive open plan living enhanced by vaulted ceilings
• Seamless in/outdoor flow for effortless entertaining
• Country style kitchen complete with gas and combustion stoves
• Formal lounge/family room stepping outdoors
• Open fireplace, beautiful timber and slate featured throughout
• Picture windows fill the home with ambient natural lighting
• Upstairs retreat adjoins two bedrooms plus a third bathroom
• Wraparound verandah to sit back, relax and enjoy the views
• Sparkling in ground pool, vast level lawns, mature trees
• Huge freestanding garage for cars, workshop and storage
The information contained in the advertising of this property is not based on any independent enquiries or knowledge of the agents, and the vendor and agents expressly disclaim any liability arising therefrom. The accuracy of the information cannot be guaranteed, and prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries and form their own judgement as to these matters.
- Property Type: House
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Land Size: 2acre
- Toilets: 3
- Alarm System
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Shops
- Secure Parking
- Formal Lounge