Charming Beachside CottagePositioned just a few metres from the centre of Crescent Head and no hills to traverse, this charming cottage is a perfect fit for those who enjoy the convenience of beachside living, a holiday 'home away from home' and basking in a desirable northerly sun soaked aspect.
• Relaxing mountain views and water glimpses
• Lounge/dining access to front and rear alfresco areas
• Updated kitchen and bathrooms and gas heating
• Main bedroom features ensuite and built in wardrobe
• Outdoor shower to wash off after the beach or cool down
• Gated side access for off street parking and rear yard
• Prime village locale less than 500 metres to the shops and beach
The information contained in the advertising of this property is not based on any independent enquiries or knowledge of the agents, and the vendor and agents expressly disclaim any liability arising therefrom. The accuracy of the information cannot be guaranteed, and prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries and form their own judgement as to these matters.
- Property Type: House
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Land Size: 335sqm
- Toilets: 2
- Carports: 1
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
Can I afford 18 Main Street?
With access to the best on offer from 30 lenders and complete support and advice from pre-approval to settlement, you can trust an Elders Home Loans broker to find a quick and simple solution.Get a Quote