307 Loftus Road, CRESCENT HEAD
Unique Lifestyle Property On Private Estate
Situated on a wonderfully private estate, this unique lifestyle property is nestled on approximately 2.47 acres (1 hectare) of land within an easy 5 minute drive to the beautiful beach side village of Crescent Head. Defined by rustic charm, contemporary interiors and scenic views over picturesque surrounding landscapes, 'Itchycoo Park' resonates wonderfully with the words of its namesake song - it's all too beautiful.
- Impressive open plan living enhanced by vaulted ceilings
- Seamless indoor and outdoor flow for effortless entertaining
- Country style kitchen complete with gas and combustion stoves
- Formal lounge/family room stepping outdoors
- Open fireplace, beautiful timber and slate featured throughout
- Picture windows fill the home with ambient natural lighting
- Upstairs retreat adjoins two bedrooms plus a third bathroom
- Wraparound verandah to sit back, relax and enjoy the views
- Sparkling inground pool, vast level lawns and mature trees
- Huge freestanding garage for cars, workshop and storage
The information contained in the advertising of this property is not based on any independent enquiries or knowledge of the agents, and the vendor and agents expressly disclaim any liability arising therefrom. The accuracy of the information cannot be guaranteed, and prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries and form their own judgement as to these matters.
Other features: Built-In Wardrobes,Close to Shops,Fireplace(s),Garden,Secure Parking,Formal Lounge
Location maps are provided by Google Maps. Elders accepts no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information displayed